● G.C.E. A/L 2 passes or O/L 5 credit passes including English with NIBM CAGD/CCA/CCS
● Edexcel or Cambridge Ordinary level 5 credit passes with NIBM CAGD/CCA/CCS.
● One Year Industry Experience or Alternative Industry qualification accepted by the Director.
1. Introduction to Film and fundamentals of directing
2. Introduction to Cinematography
3. Story telling – Understanding structures and script writing
4. Fundamentals of Visual Effects
5. Film Analysis (Asian + Western)
6. Composition, Framing & Angles
7. Finding the actor within – Introduction to Acting
8. Fundamentals of cinematography
9. Tools of an actor.
10. Understanding the actor and film score
11. Actor on set.
12. Visual Effects Workflow and Tools
13. Visual Effects Compositing
14. 3D for Visual Effects
15. EDIT & Color Grading
16. After “packing up” – Actor in Post-Production
17. Final Project
18. Industrial Placement
Course Fee: LKR 400,000/-
Registration Fee: LKR 4,000/-
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks. Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.